Breaking News: Fire Outbreak At Brikama Second Hand Cloth Market

Mamos Media

By ML Bojang

Information reaching The MAMOS Media has reported a fire outbreak at the second hand clothes section of the Brikama Market.

The fire outbreak is reportedly cause by electrical problems. It is said that Brikama Fire Station’s fire tenders are out of services and the youths were using sand to control the fire before the arrival of Serrekunda fire station who came to rescue but their water runs out and still the fire is on the roofs.

This is a developing story and we will bring you details. Our reporter is on the ground.

leave a reply