By Madi Jobarteh
Delivered on the 24th May 1963, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
PROPOSALS FOR A UNION GOVERNMENT OF AFRICA
- A COMMON ECONOMIC AND INDUSTRIAL PROGRAM
- AN AFRICAN COMMON MARKET
- A COMMON AFRICAN CURRENCY
- AN AFRIKAN MONETARY ZONE
- AN AFRIKAN CENTRAL BANK
- A CONTINENTAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM
- A COMMON FOREIGN POLICY AND DIPLOMACY
- A COMMON DEFENSE SYSTEM
- A COMMON AFRICAN CITIZENSHIP
- A COMMON AFRICAN ARMY WITH AN AFRICAN HIGH COMMAND
Yet until today Africa’s leaders continue to warm the seats at AU Headquarters and in their State Houses doing nothing other than releasing high sounding plans, protocols, agendas and agreements for African Unity which they will never follow!
Meantime these African MisLeaders and their Impotent Technocrats would allow foreigners such as the Chinese to join their Western counterparts to continue to loot Africa’s resources and exploit African People at the detriment of African Masses!
Death to the Decadent Africa and Her MisLeaders and Impotent Technocrats!